Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Recommending These 2016 Books to You!

Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by the Broke and the Bookish

Okay, I cheated a bit today. I haven't read that many 2016 release, so instead of 10, I only list 5 books I love that were released in 2016. Here they are :



Love Pirates? Or love time-travel thingy? Well then this book is for you! I admit that I haven't read many time-travel books, but I think The Girl from Everywhere is one of the best.




Who could resist an espionage story with some adorable romance sets in Regency era? Not me, obviously. Plus, the cover is really pretty!



I will admit, part of the reasons I pick this book is because those waffles on the cover. Also, if you know me, I'm a sucker for falling-in-love-with-their-online-persona thingy (tho I'm probably too afraid to try). Anyway, Tell Me Three Things is one of the cutest contemporary books I've read this year.



Was there any reasons that I wouldn't love this one? For the first time ever, I don't suffer a second-book-syndrome (in fact, I love it way more that the first book!)



600+ pages of awesomeness! I know many people are bored with Cassie's Shadowhunter world, but I certainly won't mind if she keep writing about Shadowhunters to be honest. Also Lady Midnight is a bit different than her other series (mainly because there's a big family here--something we rarely see in YA)

What about yours? Tell me your favorite 2016 books since I definitely have to read more of them!

12 comments:

  1. Ah I desperately want to read A Court of Mist and Fury! I'm on a book buying ban...but I think I'm going to buy it this weekend! ;D

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My TTT Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another 5 moving up my overwhelming TBR tower! I'm really looking forward to Tell Me Three Things. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these yet, but it's becoming obvious that I need to read The Girl from Everywhere!

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Tell Me Three Things and really need to get to it. Sounds so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I basically have all of these on my TBR - apart from obviously ACOMAF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read Tell Me Three Things also, great to see it on your list. And the cover is simply to sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am dying to read TELL ME THREE THINGS - the waffles totally caught my eye too, but the description for it sounds exactly like something I would love :)
    Thanks for sharing these and HAPPY READING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of these but ACOMAF is on my TBR!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/top-ten-tuesday-62/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to read Lady Midnight. I got the book the day it came out, so WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! The Girl From Everywhere is definitely one of my favorites too! :)

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read The Girl from Everywhere and it was a pleasant surprise, too! It just didn't make my list because I read a lot of awesome books this year!

    Also I put down ACoMaF about halfway through because of reasons... and I'm pretty frustrated with it.. AHHH I also put down Lady Midnight because the story was just dragging... sigh* I think her writing is just not for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read any of these, but Tell Me Three Things is on my wishlist - sounds like a cute lightish read.

    The cover of Love, Lies, and Spies is amazing!! Simple, but so eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved ACOMAF way more than the first book as well, so I'm glad you enjoyed it too :)

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014