Thursday, June 30, 2016

Monthly Recap : June

Thursday, June 30, 2016


Finally, I could start this recap without saying 'I'm really busy this month'! My exams ended at the end of May, so I no longer have school until senior year start in July. My friends and I celebrated the end of school year by going to Bali, and it was really fun! I'm currently writing a recap of it and (hopefully) it'll be up on July. Aside from that, this month is basically full of reading/eating/sleeping/watching movies/blogging. I blog almost everyday (eventhough I didn't post everyday), and I'm pretty certain that June is my most productive month.

As for July, well, senior year start in 18 days, so I don't know whether I could be as productive as in June or not. I'm both excited and afraid for senior year, since I know I'll be super busy (especially in the second semester, I may have to take a hiatus from january - april next year) and I'll have to choose university and my major (which I'm still confused at). But I also know that senior year will have so much fun too, with prom and tours and all!



I don't think I have an obsession this month, except I watch a lot of movies (chick flick movies, especially), and I discovered a lot of new songs that instantly became my favorite. I even made a playlist for it :




Discussion Challenge (hosted by Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight and Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction)
Number of discussion posted this month : 2
Total : 4/12

Debut Author Challenge (hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl)
Number of debut read this month : 1
Total : 6/12


What I post this month :

Reviews :

Discussions :

Top Ten Tuesday :


I read 11 books this month and currently reading the twelfth!  Yep, that's really a lot for me, since I usually only read at max 5.






Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction talks about celibacy shaming in books
Kaja @ Of Dragons and Hearts asks about reading novella
Pamela @ A Writer's Tale wrote about Bookstagram : Consistency vs. Theme


That's it! This is actually the longest recap I've ever write. Anyway,  how's your month?

9 comments:

  1. Don't sweat the small things something I wish people had told me more is that the first college you go to doesn't have to be the college you graduate from and majors can change as well. Just find what you love. https://nishainwonderland.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SENIOR YEAR. So exciting, Tiffany! I hope you get through the stress of it all real soon! I'm actually about to enter junior year this coming August (with prom and stuff that is our main concern now haha). Don't pressure yourself because life happens, and just know that you can get through the pressure of school and the ever-so-frightening college stuff!

    Other than that, I can't believe you read 15 books! That's amazing! I hope you have a great July ^_^

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your senior year!
    I loved Suffer Love! I think it was a great book filled with feels <3
    Genesis @ Latte Nights Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a great month! Senior year is very, very busy, but it's full of opportunities to make so many unforgettable memories! I hope July treats you well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy senior year! That's so exciting! Also, super happy to see Fall Out Boy on your playlist - they're my favourite band! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a fantastic month - hope you enjoyed your trip to Bali!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Summer Days and Summer Nights! Ooh fun playlist - I really like Troye Sivan and the song "Heathens" by Twenty One Pilots!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome start to summer, visiting Bali!! Lucky duck!
    I loved The Rose Society!
    Happy July!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a little jealous of Bali. I can't even imagine how beautiful it was! Good luck starting your senior year... It is a long year, but enjoy it! I hated school and didn't take advantage of it. Now I regret it, so much!

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014