Tuesday, June 14, 2016

I'm Excited for These Books!

Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by the Broke and the Bookish

Today's topic is ten books in the second half of the year that I'm excited for. Naturally--being a reader that I am--of course I have more than 10 books that I'm excited for. But I'll stick to 10 books, otherwise this post won't be any different than my goodreads '2016-release' shelf. Here they are :


Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
Six of Crows is one of my favorite books this year, so of course I'm highly anticipating this one.

P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
Kasie West is one of my favorite author ever! Plus, it has my favorite type of romance, hate-to-love. Who can resist it? ;)

Heartless by Marissa Meyer
I admit, I haven't read any Marissa Meyer's book (my copy of Cinder has been sitting on my shelf for a several month now), but I'm still excited for this one because hello, it's Alice in Wonderland retelling!

Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
You got me at Jack the Ripper. Also, it's set in Victorian era, which is an era that I really love.

The Midnight Star by Marie Lu
YES! I loovee The Young Elites and The Rose Society so I really really can't wait for this one (also Marie Lu, please don't be cruel)

The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
I WILL READ ANYTHING BY RICK RIORDAN.

This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
A book about monster? I'M IN

Diplomatic Immunity by Brodi Ashton
The cover is so pretty! And it sounds interesting, with the ambassadors' kids and all.

Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill
Now, this book sounds so awesome and the heroine seems so badass. Can't wait to read this one!

This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
Honestly, I would bought this book because of the cover only <33


Now, how about you? Tell me about your most anticipated book in the second half of the year!

9 comments:

  1. P.S. I Like You and This Adventure Ends are two of mine as well. Heartless is one I am really excited about too. Gret list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Adventure Ends is definitely on my list, as are Diplomatic Immunity and Heartless. Hope you get to enjoy these soon! Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very excited for Kasie West's new book! I just love her novels. Great list, Tiffany and thank you for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever the Hunted just came across my radar TODAY thanks to Top Ten Tuesday! Adding to my TBR continent post-haste! :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heartless and The Hammer of Thor were both on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/top-ten-tuesday-61/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stalking Jack the Ripper is AMAZING, and Ever the Hunted is great! I'm also dying to read Crooked Kingdom ^__^ Awesome list!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are looking forward to some of the same books! Also, I really have to start The Young Elites series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic list! Heartless, The Hammer of Thor, Crooked Kingdom, and Stalking Jack the Ripper made my list too. I also want to read PS I Like You and I need to read a Marie Lu book already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crooked Kingdom is also one of my anticipated release for the second half of 2016! I just can't wait to see what happens with the gang!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014