Friday, December 30, 2016

Give Me These 2017 Books!

Friday, December 30, 2016

I'd be lying if I say that today's topic isn't my favorite! There are so many 2017 books I'm excited for that it took a long time to narrow it down to 10 (plus a couple honorary mention!). Anyway, here they are!




Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare (are you even surprised??)
Caraval by Stephanie Garber (i have high expectations for this)
Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas


Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
By Your Side by Kasie West
Romancing the Throne by Nadine Jolie Courtney


The Dark Days Pact by Alison Goodman
Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig


A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

Honorary Mention

Royal Bastards by Andrew Shvarts
Wait for Me by Caroline Leech
Poison's Kiss by Breeana Shields
Blacksouls by Nicole Castroman
Warcross by Marie Lu

Are you looking forward to read these books too?

9 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh YES! I am dying for Caraval and Daughter of the Pirate King too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I can't wait for Lord of Shadows and ACOWAR. Also, I'll always love anything Kasie West does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You chose some good ones! I'm really excited about The Dark Days Pact as well. I have read By Your Side and Caraval! By Your Side was sweet, and Caraval was SO good. Totally worth the hype. Excellent list, Tiffany!

    Happy New Year. =)

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for The Dark Days Pact and By Your Side, too! And Royal Bastards sound awesome! Awesome list (:

    Here's my top ten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for Long May She Reign and Royal Bastards! Great picks!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many books I can't wait for in 2017 idk how you managed to pick so few lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caraval and The Daughter of the Pirate King are both awesome reads! You picked so many amazing books that I'm also super excited for, especially Warcross by Marie Lu :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  8. EVERYBODY has been talking about Caraval so i'm very intrigued by that one... Can't wait to see if you will enjoy it! I'm interested in reading the Heidi Heilig book but I haven't read the first one yet.

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014