Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Eight Books that Made Me Laugh

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is created by the Broke and the Bookish

Here's ten eight books that made me laugh (or, at least, grin, since I rarely laugh out loud) :


Percy Jackson series (or all books by Rick Riordan, basically)
Rick's writing is just the funniest, okay? The first time I read The Lightning thief, I couldn't stop laughing until my family stare at me weirdly.

The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
Because of our one and only Herondale here, William. Planning to re-read this one since I miss his jokes.

The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
I was grinning widely when I read this one because Caymen and Xander's banters are the cutest!




The Anatomical Shape of a Heart
Jack and Bex's interactions really made me grin.

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
I laugh a lot when I read this book, mostly because of Nina and Matthias and Jesper and Wylan.

Magnolia by Kristi Cook
Have I ever told you that I love hate-to-love romance? Because this book is all about that and their banters are so funny!


Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
I think we all can agree that Levi made everyone laugh and smile

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Same with The Distance Between Us, I love their banters.

Seems like I can't pick ten this week since like I said, I rarely laugh when reading a book. But hey, at least I manage to reach 8 :)

What about you? Tell me about yours in the comment!

6 comments:

  1. Fangirl was excellent. It had such great humor as well :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must must must read Anna and the French Kiss SOON! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this weeks topic, I am such a fan of books that can make me laugh. You've got some great picks this weeks, and I am definitely going to add a few of these to my own TBR. Thanks for the recommendations! :) You can check out my picks here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Percy Jackson series!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/04/19/top-ten-tuesday-53/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd completely agree with the Lightning Thief and Fangirl! I absolutely loved the two books so much. While Lightning Thief had a heavy concept, I loved the humor in it because it made me laugh out loud while reading the story :P Great post Tiffany!

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Fangirl! I think all of Rainbow Rowell's books have such a great sense of humour in them. Six of Crows is one I've been meaning to read for ages though, so hopefully i'll get round to that one soon.

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014