Friday, December 5, 2014

About Me

Friday, December 5, 2014
Hi! So, welcome to my blog. In this blog, I will post mostly about books and movie-adaptation review, so if you really love books, you should check my blog.

Anyways, since this is my first blog, I will introduce myself. My name is Tiffany, I'm currently 15 and I live in Indonesia, so bear with me if there's any wrong grammar because English isn't my first language.

I spend most of my time studying (yeah, school), and of course reading. I started reading novels, when I was 11   I think   and its Harry Potter. Since then, I love reading and see the movie-adaptation. My favorite books are fiction novels, but sometimes I read cheesy romance novels and chick lit too. My favorite novels, by far, is The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.

Beside reading, I love sleeping, listening to music (did I mention that I'm a obsessed with Taylor Swift?) and eating too (who doesn't?). If I don't have anything to do, I will sleep, or eat, or both.

Well, I think that's enough information of me. You can contact me on :

instagram
twitter
tumblr
goodreads
email : thebookishthought@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bookish Thought © 2014